Allcox operates in an industry that is highly fragmented. Growth in demand for US accounting services is expected to see steady growth up to 4% per year through 2015. Businesses are continuously challenged to reduce their accounting costs while being required to meet heightened control standards. More companies are turning to outsourcing to help them meet these challenges. Allcox can provide the expertise and technologies offered by service providers that are unavailable in-house due to resource constraints.
- "Allcox & Associates has been so proactive with us that we now have better systems in place for getting them information that helps us manage our business more effectively and make better business decisions. They are very accessible and are always quick to respond to our questions. They let us know what's going on with our business during our monthly meetings so we understand what's coming and can make the right moves. We review our balance sheets, profit-and-loss-statements, and cash flow so we avoid problems and stay on top of the accounting aspect of our commercial and retail businesses."
- "What I love about working with Allcox & Associates is that they take care of everything when it comes to accounting. They tell me what needs to be paid and when so I don't have to worry about it, and I know it's being done properly. They even resolved a mess my former accountant got me into with the Department of Revenue. Allcox makes me feel like I'm part of their family. They even offer suggestions on how to grow my business, and often provide leads for me. I also feel confident talking to them about any aspect of my business. I highly recommend Allcox & Associates."
- "Prior to moving here a few years ago from the Chicago area, we'd had two accountants in 41 years – one for 35 and the other for six years. We've been with Allcox & Associates since we've been established here, and they are the best … without a doubt. Allcox has helped us through difficult times and is A++ in terms of helping us. They are helpful, actually get back to us promptly, answer any of our questions, and the work they do is accurate. We work with Tyler Starbird and know what we're getting is going to be reliable in helping us make important business decisions. We highly recommend Allcox & Associates."
- "I've always said the best friend of a small business owner is a good accountant, and Allcox & Associates is my best friend. Allcox makes my life easy because I can rely on them to take care of my tax planning, quarterly reports, and government payables. I don't have to worry about that aspect of my business. I want to concentrate on running my business, and Allcox has enabled me to do that during the more than three years they've been my accounting firm. Yet I still feel like they're part of my family because they're always looking out for my best interests. If you need a #1 friend for your small business, get in touch with Rick at Allcox & Associates."
- "Allcox & Associates was recommended to us more than six years ago by our previous accountant, so that says a lot about Allcox. They are very responsive to our needs and do an excellent job for our business. When we need answers about decisions we have to make, Rick or one of the staff accountants calls us back right away, or responds promptly to our E-mails. We don't have to wait! Allcox goes out of their way to help our business. Even when their office was closed and we needed to pick up our payroll, Rick went out of his way to make sure we got our payroll to take care of our employees. Allcox came highly recommended to us, and we highly recommend them to everyone."